October 1, 2007

Happy October!

My favorite month is here! Halloween... haunted/spooky programming on TV... candy... dressing up... it's all too much! I even have created myself a totally separate Google Calendar to track all the different shows I want to be sure to record or watch this month. I really am a haunted places nut.

Which is funny because I am a wimp when it comes to horror/suspense films.

Of course, along with a new month comes end of the month reporting. Surprisingly, I've almost finished it all in one day. Some I will wait towards the end of the week so I can clear any straggling affiliates who need to send in W9 forms or straggling mailing jobs, but otherwise it's looking pretty good.

Now, I hate to do this... but I have to give BlogRush an ultimatum. If they don't fix their reporting by Wednesday, I'm cutting them loose. I thought long and hard over the weekend about the clutter in my sidebar and decided that if no traffic is coming my way, it's not worth it. So far I don't see any traffic coming from BlogRush. So... if I don't see results, they're 86'd.

I've also put together my first report for this blog. Not too shabby but nothing to write home about. Speaking of which, I don't have much more to write about right now so until more comes about!

No comments: