February 22, 2008

Cribbed Content for February 22nd

Yes, it's that time again... time for me to ignore my writing degree and grab content to share from other sources. It's not plagiarism... it's flattery & link bait :)
  • Trackur is live! My dreams of total reputation management are coming true! Now, to fulfill my dream of the company reimbursing me to buy Andy Beal's new book Radically Transparent.
  • Google launched a beta version of AdWords for Video. If I were a bit easier on the eyes I'd be posting AdWord laden videos left & right!
  • Affiliate Summit West 08 kicks off on Sunday for set up & the Meet Market. As if I haven't already mentioned this a million times.

Tonight I forfeit my own bed for accommodations at the Rio in Las Vegas to get my training on Saturday. See you there!

No comments: