February 9, 2008

The "it" site Snapbomb

It seems that on a daily basis there are more and more opportunities for bloggers to make money. I was Stumbling around earlier and found a blog post about SnapBomb from a blogger than I tend to take pretty seriously, LaTease Rikard. Usually she's pretty on the mark about opportunities out there, including signing up for the PsPrint Affiliate Program!

So I went to check out the buzz about this and it's the easiest thing I've done in awhile. The interface is super easy to understand and there's no lengthly approval process like other pay per post/sponsored review sites. I don't have a lot of experience with this as I've never written a paid post in my life, but from reading other bloggers around the blogosphere, most paid per post/review sites are a bunch of hoops to jump through. It's refreshing to see something so straightforward out there.

Now SnapBomb is not going to make you a millionaire overnight. From what I can see the starting pay rates are between $5-10 when you start out. But for prolific writers there's definitely a chance to make some extra scratch there. And I'm sure most bloggers who are attempting to make money from their blogs appreciate every dollar they can get. It's also a good vehicle for blog marketing.

I encourage anyone looking for some extra dough to check it out at www.SnapBomb.com and poke around.

No comments: