February 19, 2008

PayPerPost - Easy Monetization

I've heard many of my fellow blogging friends talk at length about PayPerPost.com. This website basically promises the ultimate dream of bloggers: get paid to blog. Of course most bloggers are out to monetize, there are some of us who aren't... but hey, I can't shy away from a couple bucks every now and then.

I've only been a member for about a week; the buzz generated from all the blogs I regularly surf was too much to ignore any longer. So far I've been lurking around and checking out the interface and looking at what opportunities are usually available. While I'm not above writing a post that's sponsored, I'm also not interested in lying about a product or service that sucks to get paid.

A girl has to have standards...

So far in looking around, I have to say that it's a good site for a writer looking for some extra scratch who's willing to sacrifice some blog real estate for it. The interface is super easy to navigate. I hate to admit that I already had to contact Customer Service with a problem, but they were super swift to get back to me with a solution. They were faster to help me than I was to check my email to see the help!

For anyone looking specifically to monetize their blogs, I encourage you to check out PayPerPost. As long as you're already writing about some great services, you might as well get paid for it.


No comments: