March 3, 2008

Call me call me any anytime

I'm in an abnormally adventurous mood today for a Monday and I've decided to give GrandCentral (by Google) a try. I'm not a big phone communicator, but this allows me to let people call me, leave a message or possibly get forwarded to my cell or work numbers, and give out a number that's not necessarily my personal cell being blast about on the Internet!

Blogger users get a leg up and into the beta testing, so I my theory is that if it doesn't work out, no harm done. So if you're feeling silly, call me up! I'll even run a contest!

Okay I don't have much, but I'll offer up 100 Entrecard credits + some link love to the funniest voice mail I receive today. Not much, but it's what I have! I'll also try to see if I can post the winner (not sure if GC has a function to export the sound file) but at the very least I'll attempt to transcribe it if not.

For the record as Michael mentioned in my comments, I don't want anyone's number so feel free to do it as an Unknown Caller or something... I promise to erase any phone numbers I get... I'm SO not interested in collecting more lol. Just throwing that out there.
Call me on the line
Call me call me any anytime
Call me my love you can call me any day or night
Call me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd call you, but I don't want you to have my number. Sheesh.

TrishaLyn said...

I didn't even think of that... I hereby promise to erase the numbers and forget them!