August 2, 2007

Step 1: Content

"On the Internet content is king and always will be. This is because the Internet is the information superhighway and most people use it for information of some sort." - David Callan

I completely agree. I've been blogging so long in my personal space that it feels odd to me to post for the first time and have to introduce myself, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

My name is Trisha Fawver, Trish to my friends. I work for a company called PsPrint in their marketing department. I've been there for a few years now and moved through the Customer Service department and into the Marketing department. It's been a fun and informative journey. I've started this blog to talk about what I've been learning about new media, social networking, web 2.0, printing, marketing, and just stuff.

I've been learning a lot, and I'm willing to talk to myself for a few months before other readers join in my discussion. Basically I'm a young woman starting out in a career and learning by doing. And I'm interested in hearing from other young professionals or aspiring professionals or wannabe professionals about what they're learning by immersing themselves into their industry.

Phew... that was awkward. Okay... onto the content!

No comments: