September 25, 2007

Lessons of the Day


  • MyBlogLog is totally addicting. Apparently I have three admirers already, which I'll have to check out tomorrow as my work day is done. Hit me up and join my community!
  • I'm still not 100% convinced that I should bother with Facebook yet. Someone convince me.
  • BlogRush really has potential! I'm starting to love it.
  • I really enjoy all these tools that tell me who's viewing my blog. At least I know I'm not talking to myself (so much) anymore!
  • Someone should create a website where you can submit your blog link and it automatically adds it to Digg, del.icio.us, Technorati, MyBlogLog, etc. Unfortunately I don't have the engineering expertise to do this, so someone get on that for me and give me a free account forever please. Thanks.
  • I could do this ALL DAY. Put aside the Affiliate Program and the Mailing Services and everything else I do here... I could blog and keep up on the social networking deals for 8 hours. I practically put 5 hours into this today.
  • As much as I love my LG VX9800, I'm starting to think it might be time for a Treo or Blackberry so I can access the web from anywhere. Which is scary. Any suggestions on which is better?
  • Die Coke doesn't taste that bad after all. I guess I could get used to this.

No comments: