October 9, 2007

Live from eComXpo!

Wow... I tell ya when I first heard of this online trade show I figured it would be a walk in the park. Just sit at the computer doing what I normally do, wait for people to chat with me.

Oh how wrong I was. You have to hustle. Engage people who visit your booth. As THEM if they have questions, and offer up your services. This is no passive-aggressive event. This is as real as any other trade show... without the stuffy clothes and sore feet. The trade off for the sore feet however is dried out eyes. And the peeking sensation that a headache might be coming on.

Otherwise it's a great show! Seriously there are a lot of great vendors and I've already made some promising connections, so you still have two days to check out the show. And come on, it's free, and you don't have to travel anywhere so really there's no excuse!

Go Now!

No comments: