October 8, 2007

California Association of Realtors Expo THIS WEEK!

Realtors® in California, come on down! You're the next contestant on Name That Expo! Yes, it's finally here.. the California Association of Realtors® Expo starts tomorrow at the Anaheim City Convention Center in lovely Anaheim, CA. Weather.com predicts highs between 75°F and 78°F for the three day convention, two of which I'll be in attendance.

From the CAR.org website: CALIFORNIA REALTOR® EXP0 2007, the state's largest real estate trade show, draws thousands of California's key franchise execs, top producers, and movers and shakers every year for educational, networking and professional development opportunities.

In addition, hundreds of top industry vendors
(like PsPrint) and service providers showcase their latest products and information in the Exhibit Hall. And, a special pre-EXPO event, Tech Tuesday, features a full day of comprehensive training geared toward assisting today's REALTOR® to stay on the cutting edge of real estate technology.

This should be a good event. I'll be up here in Oakland staffing our virtual booth for eComXpo tomorrow, then jetting down tomorrow night to relieve our senior marketing director of booth duties and taking over Wednesday and Thursday. Not a lot of seminars this time around that I'm overly interested in, but I will be attending a seminar called Brand Yourself: Podcasting, Vodcasting and Vidmail and another later that same day called Feng Shui: Top Secrets (okay... admittedly that one is just for my own personal enlightenment). Most of my time will be spent schmoozing in our booth. I'd tell you the booth number so you could stop by and say Hi, but then I'd have to kill you.

Okay, I really can't remember it and there's nothing on CAR's website that has a map of exhibitors or anything. That being said, seek us out! A little birdie told me that prizes in the genre of gift cards, booze, and the Apple (and not the fruit) variety may grace our booth so we'll make it worth your time.

Pulling double duty on trade shows this week, I'll be taking the laptop with me and blogging with a recap of the show as well. Wish me luck!

No comments: