December 20, 2007

Another Suitcase in Another Hall

It's the end of a 2 year streak for me here running our Mailing Services at PsPrint. I'm passing it on to an able-bodied lieutenant and the Customer Service department... probably where it should have been the whole time. At this point the majority of the day to day stuff has been passed on and it is a bit strange to come in and not have to do these things.

But what will I do with my days? More of the same, really, just with more time to focus. We're still transitioning our current affiliate program into a reseller program and have begun our true affiliate program over at Commission Junction. I'll have more time to properly manage both programs and follow up with affiliates and resellers alike.

There will also be more time to focus on our email marketing campaigns, trade shows, advertising opportunities, blogging, social network marketing, reputation management, new media, and our green printing initiative.

So the end of an era has come and 2008 will be a fresh year for me here. I'm excited, and yet, anxious. Bring it on!

No comments: