December 10, 2007

A Corporate Christmas

It's been awhile since I've been able to devote some time to this blog. A lot has happened at work, which I hope to update on this week. For now, before I get some rest before work tomorrow I'd like to share. I decorated my office with some holiday spirit last week. I'm quite pleased with the results:

My mini-mugs:


Shatterproof bulbs hung by paper clips with care:


Snowflakes adorn my dry-erase board:


My little plant/tree is in the spirit too:


My candy jar full of various holiday variety Hershey Kisses: Candy Cane, Mint Truffle, and Hot Cocoa Creme. I highly recommend the last one:


My office door from outside... I've since replaced the stocking with some bells and moved the stocking inside to the wall:


And I can't take credit for this, but HR did a pretty job on the front counter in the lobby as well:


Happy Holidays!

No comments: