November 23, 2007

Leftover Turkey Day Thoughts

It's been an insane two weeks here at PsPrint... so much so that I haven't blogged at all!

I know you're shocked. As was I when I realized how long it's been.

We went and exhibited at the National Association of Realtors® Conference & Expo in Las Vegas the week of November 13th through 16th. The show went well, we got a great turnout of people stopping by our booth, and the few sessions I was able to attend were pretty informative. A great asset of the show is that audio recordings of the sessions are available online, so I've ordered recordings of the sessions I didn't make it to.

For me, still a relative newb in the trade show scene, it was exciting to be at such a huge venue but I was a bit disappointed that I didn't give myself a bit more time to walk around the show floor. I did buy new shoes that are super comfy before the show and didn't repeat my former mistakes of my feet killing me. Not to say that my feet didn't hurt by the end of the day, but nowhere near like the CAR show.

While in Vegas for the show, I had to do a lot of work from my hotel room on my personal laptop. Which was difficult since my personal laptop doesn't have some of the capabilities and programs that my work computer. So this week has been spent spending 9-10 hours in the office playing catch up on all the things I managed to get behind on.

Yesterday being Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my friends and family. Thankful for my job, my current manager, and all the opportunities I've been afforded here this year. Take a few minutes to be thankful for what you have and look up some good turkey recipes!

No comments: