- Sam Harrelson stepped down just last night as publisher of ReveNews, a group blog about online revenue news. I'm bummed as I just started reading and I quite enjoy Sam's take, but I know I'll be keeping in touch with his endeavors via Twitter and FriendFeed and some other venues. Good luck, Sam!
- The EU approved the acquisition of online marketing company DoubleClick by Google. But if you're a faithful reader of this blog, you already knew that.
- AOL announced the acquisition of social network Bebo. Bebo is big overseas, which is probably why you haven't heard of it.
- Jeremy Schoemaker of Shoemoney is being a smug bastard after his mac mishap. 55 comments on this blog entry, basically all of which are asking for a hand out. I'd ask too, but who the hell am I?
- Shawn Collins just posted a link to an article he wrote called Affiliate Marketing is Dead. He talks about the innovation of video and mobile affiliate marketing. Video I can get behind, but mobile seems entirely too intrusive and scares the bejesus out of me.
March 14, 2008
Cribbed Content for March 14
A ton of stuff has gone on this week in the world of online & affiliate marketing. It's pandemonium.